Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #42 Remaining 25
Collect and decipher player piano rolls mauled by the SEE-Bot.
Gather player piano rolls in a 64+ Ghost Town zone
- Desiree : Ray, you gotta help me out here.
- Desiree : I need SEE-Bot's blueprints.
- Ray : His what?
- Desiree : Blueprints. Even his prototype blueprints will be fine.
- Ray : (laugh)
- Ray : SEE-Bot wasn't planned.
- Lok : We call him our little miracle.
- Ray : He's a tragedy and I'm a monster for failing him as a creator.
- Desiree : You have to at least remember if he has any ports.
- Ray : Mmm.
- Desiree : VSB? VIDI? VRA? Anything?
- Ray : Hang on... he has analog to mechanical out.
- Desiree : What?
- Ray : He can interface with abacuses, slide rules, and player pianos.
- Ray : Just a guess here, but I think I thought this was hilarious.
- Desiree : Alright. Let's hit the saloons.
- Ray : You give up easy.
- Desiree : For the player pianos. C'mon.
- Ray : Run your analysis again, but transpose the holes SEE-Bot made to the key of C.
- Desiree : It says...
- Desiree : Vinderman, here.
- Desiree : Follow the tracks.
- Desiree : Take me home.
- Desiree : Hurry, before SEE-Bot fails.