Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #57 Remaining 10
Try to find the source of Homebase's overwhelming dread by taking measurements in motels, diners, deep mines, gas stations, junkyards and old forts.
Search for the source of The Nothing in a 70+ Thunder Route 99 or Ghost Town zone
- Ray : Welcome to Homebase, where nobody is happy and we are out of candy.
- Ray : Thank you for tuning into the morning announcements. My name is... whatever it doesn't matter.
- Ray : Now to Lok with our top stories.
- Lok : We're not getting out of bed today.
- Ray : More on that as it develops.
- Ray : For lunch today, we will be offering last night's macaroni and cheese.
- Ray : We're out of forks, so just use your fingers while standing barefoot in the kitchen staring into the middle distance.
- Ray : Finally, some of you noticed that Homebase has been consumed by overwhelming dread and depression.
- Ray : We are searching for a solution.
- Ray : But if we can't find a solution, maybe it was all for the best.
- Desiree : Ray, we need to find the source of the overwhelming dread.
- Ray : Look around, man. If you feel terrible, that's just life's way of telling you that life is happening.
- Ray : Hey, Homebase. We've completed our survey of the Nothing.
- Ray : It's everywhere.
- Ray : And I'm told we have run out of macaroni and cheese.
- Ray : I have no idea how to fix that.
- Ray : So... that's where we are.
- Ray : If you're curious about the state of the husks horde outside Homebase...
- Ray : I was going to check out the radar, but it's upstairs.
- Ray : So...
- Ray : Let's just say... bad.