Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #52 Remaining 15
Power to the People
Close in on Vinderman's mansion by searching for power transformers and tracing mysterious powerlines that go seemingly nowhere.
Inspect Power Transformers in a 70+ zone
- Desiree : Ray, good news. I found a power supply that should lead us the rest of the way to Vinderman's mansion.
- Ray : Great!
- Desiree : Why don't you join me?
- Ray : I'm sure you've got it covered.
- Desiree : I think you should join me.
- Ray : I would love to, but I kinda have a lot of irons in the fire.
- Desiree : Join me.
- Desiree : Please.
- Desiree : Let's trace those power lines and see if they lead to the same spot.
- Ray : So you dragged me out here. You read the letter I asked you not to read. Why? What for?
- Desiree : I know what you're planning to do.
- Ray : Oh, you know my plans, huh?
- Desiree : You want to be the one to detonate the bomb.
- Ray : Alright, so you know my plans.
- Desiree : Ray, you can't.
- Ray : You can't stop me, Des.
- Desiree : I won't have to. The magnetic field will.
- Ray : I can handle a little magnetic-- What's that in your hand?
- Ray : Quelle surprise! The French Ray, she has returned.
- Desiree : That's one tenth of what you'll face going through the rift.
- Desiree : It's a noble plan, but it won't work.
- Ray : Malédiction sur les aimants et leur pouvoir terrible!
- Desiree : You can say that again.
- Ray : Eugh. Actually I can not.