Plankies Go Home
Part of the Plankerton Quest Line Current #20 Remaining 31
Plankies Go Home
Destroy an anomaly, and begin training Ramirez's recruits.
Smash an Anomaly in a successful mission in a 28+ zone
- Defender : Commander, thank you for saving our lives… but we have to go back to Plank Harbor.
- Ray : I know you want to go home... but you wouldn't last six minutes out there alone.
- Ray : That's not hyperbole, by the way. Six minutes.
- Defender : Well you're probably right. But I'm not giving up on my family.
- Defender : None of us are.
- Ray : Just a moment. It's a little dusty in here. (sniff) and my allergies
- Ray : and also overcome with emotion because I'm so touched by your stupid beautiful selfless, very bad plan.
- Ray : Commander. I know what we can do.
- Ray : Come in, Major Oswald!
- Major : Ray! What's up?
- Ray : I think we've got a major rescue mission in our future...
- Ray : But first, I have some new recruits in need of training.
- Ray : We need to see if there's a link between the rifts and the anomalies. Maybe they can observe.
- Major : You got it, Ray.
- Major : Recruits, fall in!
- Major : These recruits have no idea what they're doing.
- Ray : True. But I couldn't think of a better teacher.
- Major : Thanks, Ray, but I don't know if this is a good idea.
- Major : They're gonna get killed out there.
- Ray : Not if you have their back.
- Major : Ugh, fine. I'll work on their training.
- Major : Hey Ray, what do you know about Plank Harbor?
- Ray : Is that the place with all the elemental husks?
- Ray : Or the place that's got the smasher infestations.
- Ray : It's both. I just checked.