Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #59 Remaining 8
A Bonding Experience
Get ready for one last ride...
Collect motorcycles in a 70+ Thunder Route 99 zone
- Director : Ah, I am so glad you've come to see the value of my multi-pronged attack on Homebase's influx of "Nothingness".
- Ray : Right. It wasn't the amazing Steel Wool show.
- Ray : It was the presentation deck with like fifty stock photos of white business people mid-jump. That did it.
- Director : For efficiency, we'll skip steps 1 through 5D of the plan, and instead jump directly to Step 6: Team Building.
- Ray : I have hover boosters, so I don't know if I can do trust falls without scorching someone.
- Director : This is an opportunity to get the team away from their normal drudgery and really interact as people.
- Director : A happy team is a productive team!
- Ray : I tried to make a list of activities like you asked.
- Ray : Number One: Pizza party. Number Two: Classes where we learn to make pizzas. And Number Three: Big grease stain.
- Ray : Sorry, I was eating pizza while making the list.
- Director : Great list. I have an idea. Gather some motorcycles. We're going for a team ride!
- Director : Well done, that's enough bikes.
- Ray : We're gonna fight off the Nothing with good ol' fashioned roaming around.
- Ray : It's two hundred miles to Plankerton.
- Ray : We've got motorbikes, a six-pack of juice boxes, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Director : Hit it.